Wafer Pattern Dual Plate Check Valve
Our Wafer Pattern Dual Plate Check Valve offers excellent sealing capabilities for both high and low pressures; general purpose, industrial and HVAC applications include water, heating, air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems. An economical, space saving spring loaded dual plate valve with Stainless Steel body and Viton seal.Installed either vertically (upwards only) or horizontally.
Covers the following IDs: 144450, 144451, 144452, 144453, 144454.
For full details please download the accompanying datasheet.
To view the full technical specifications, dimensions and technical drawings of the product you are interested in click one of the following links to download our PDF technical datasheet from the list below.
Stainless Steel Dual Plate Check Valve Wafer Pattern
Download the PDF datasheet for the Stainless Steel Dual Plate Check Valve Wafer Pattern.
Information contained within PDF datasheets is subject to alteration and should be used as reference only. Valves Online accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies that occur. For special applications / conditions please click here to contact us using our online form.
Price match promise
Valves Online offer you more than just great products and super low prices. Our price match promise is simple...we won’t be beaten on price!
Should you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we’ll match it.
Terms and conditions
- Valves Online will only match our competitor’s online UK website price.
- The product we match must be offered on the same terms, be in stock and be the same make / brand and specification (excluding SALE items).
- We must be able to verify the competitor’s online price and stock position.
- We will only match the price of the product; not the delivery charge/s or additional services.
- Our price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and applies to UK customers / orders only.
Factory lead times:
Check valves and accompanying accessories are standard stock items at Valves Online. Please note that due to their popularity, stock availability will only be confirmed when we process your order.
Should the product/s you order be out of stock the standard factory lead time of 7 - 10 days will apply.